About Me

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
I am a mother of 3 great kids! We are a South African family, currently living in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. We love living here. I just love crafting and therefore the name Crafty-liz.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rag quilt bag- made with scallop die.








This was my first attempt making this bag. I have made another one the same size and a couple of smaller ones. I have also made a baby quilt with the same die. This is a rewarding project to make. It takes a lot of time to do all the cutting for it to become a "rag quilt bag", but worth the effort.


1 comment:

  1. This is very cool! What a fantastic use of dies and a great way to make this bag, or a 9 patch quilt, for that matter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a little love_ MUCH appreciated! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete